Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Dr. Joe named Father of the Year


Synergy’s very own Dr. J. Joseph Prendergast was recently honored by the American Diabetes Association and the Father’s Day Council of Silicon Valley as the Father of the Year for 2008. Congratulations, Dr. Prendergast on your ability to combine a successful medical career and family life. You are a great role model for all of us!

Dr. Prendergast brings many skills and a lifetime of medical experience to Synergy’s Medical Advisory Board. A graduate of Wayne State University in Detroit, Michigan, he completed a fellowship in endocrinology and metabolism at the Henry Ford Hospital in Detroit and his residency at the University of California, San Francisco. Dr. Prendergast is an expert on l-arginine and passionate about its ability to enhance health.

Peggy Prendergast has this to say about her father: “Dad, I love you very much and I thank you for raising me to be a strong, independent, community-minded adult. I appreciate that you provided me the opportunity to start my career, helped me to develop the skills to be successful and stood in support when it was time to expand my horizons and start my own business.”

“It’s a real delight to get this great award,” says Dr. Prendergast “It’s one of the biggest honors of my lifetime. I love coming to work and being able to help people in my practice. Thank you to anyone who played a part in this award!”

Get your ProAgri 9 Here My Diabetes



NO More Heart Disease: How Nitric Oxide Can Prevent--Even Reverse--Heart Disease and Strokes


Green Building Ideas
Squidoo
Direct Matches
Diabetic Store

No comments: